How long have you been unhappy with your smile? How long have you been hiding your teeth in photos? How long have you been planning to do something about your crooked teeth?
This summer, take the step you have been wanting to take for years. Orthodontic care isn’t just for teens. Millions of adults are actively taking part in orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles and improve their oral health.
You can be the next one, but you have to take the initiative. Call 219-641-3422 today to schedule a consultation at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS in Crown Point, IN.
Improve Your Healthy Smile
You may have had braces as a teen, but you didn’t wear your retainer and your teeth started to move back. You may have wanted braces when you were younger, but now you are in a position to get orthodontic care.
Either way, our doctors want you to have the smile of your dreams. With our services, you can:
- Correct overbites and underbites
- Deal with crossbites and open bites
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Move crooked teeth
- Fix crowded smiles
From a dental health perspective, this can be helpful for you in the long term. When your bite is in good alignment, then you are less likely to cause unnecessary wear and tear on your enamel. When your teeth are straight, parallel to each other, and evenly spaced, you can brush and floss more effectively. This also makes your routine cleanings easier as well.
From a mental health perspective, having straight teeth can be invaluable. We have watched as patients’ eyes light up when they see their new smiles in the mirror. There is something about a great smile that gives people a boost of confidence. That confidence can pay dividends both in your personal interactions and your professional relationships.
Find the Fit for Your Smile
You also may be happy to know that you have options for changing your smile. When you visit us you can get one of three orthodontic services:
- Traditional Metal Braces – These are the braces you remember from your childhood, whether you had them yourself or a friend had them. These brackets and wires work well on pretty much any issue you may have.
- Invisalign Aligners – Many adults are hesitant to wear braces. If you are looking for a discreet way to fix your smile, Invisalign aligners are custom-made for your teeth. Each aligner is transparent, making them much less noticeable than braces. This system well for people with mild to moderate issues.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If your issues are more than Invisalign can handle, clear braces match the color of your teeth. They are not as discreet as Invisalign, but they are less distracting than metal braces.
Call Us to Begin Your Transformation
Moving forward, you are in control of your smile. You can keep waiting, or you can take the initiative to do something. You can schedule a consultation with one of our doctors to find out which of our services is the best solution for your smile problems.