Many of our patients are pleased with their younger-looking appearance after receiving cosmetic dentistry. If you’d like to further reverse the clock by softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles, consider Botox and dermal fillers in Crown Point.Personalized care Read Transcript
Some patients might be unhappy with some of the wrinkles they might have, some of the folds as they might have in their facial features, and here at Van Buskirk & Krischke, we do some dermo fillers, we do some Botox. It's a simple procedure and it'll soften the look of your face. It's not going to eliminate wrinkles, but it's going to soften the look. It's going to make them less noticeable. It's such an easy procedure to do and with very little complication, and it's really fun to see the results from start to finish.
These facial rejuvenation treatments are:
- Safe – We use only FDA-approved substances with long safety records. You’ll enjoy added peace of mind receiving your treatment from a doctor. Our dentists have a much greater understanding of facial anatomy than someone without medical training.
- Comfortable – You’ll feel no more than a mild sting when receiving Botox or Juvéderm® and shouldn’t experience any lingering discomfort.
- Quick – Depending on which areas of your face are being treated, we can usually complete your procedure in minutes.
- Long Lasting – You’ll typically enjoy the benefits of Botox for three to six months. Juvéderm should last at least six months and often much longer than that.
If you want younger-looking skin to go along with your younger-looking smile, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422.
Get a Younger-Looking Face Without Surgery
You don’t need surgery to look more youthful! Our facial treatments turn back the clock by:
- Smoothing frown lines, furrows between your brows, “crow’s feet,” and similar wrinkles
- Plumping up your lips for a fuller look
- Lifting and accentuating your cheeks
- Lessening the appearance of acne scars
- Making vertical lip lines and lines around your mouth look less prominent
While these facial rejuvenation treatments don’t involve surgery, they are still medical procedures that require specific training, skill, and knowledge to ensure the most natural-looking results as well as your comfort.
Decide Which Facial Treatment You Need
Our team will work with you to determine which treatment will provide the appearance you want:
- Botox – Botox works by temporarily preventing certain muscles in your face and forehead from moving. This makes it especially effective for lines at the corners of your eyes, in your forehead, and between your brows. Its effects generally last for three to six months. You can repeat treatments as needed; many patients attain more noticeable results with repeated treatments.
- Juvéderm – This safe gel adds volume to your face, so it works well for “parentheses” around your mouth and similar areas. When added to lips, it gives them a fuller appearance. Results usually last from six to 12 months. Like Botox, treatments can be repeated.
Enjoy Comfort & Convenience During Facial Rejuvenation
We make it as convenient and comfortable as possible for you to receive Botox and Juvéderm from our team of medical professionals. You can:
- Schedule early morning or evening appointments or come in on a Saturday
- Use our free Wi-Fi to stay connected while you’re at our office
- Enjoy Starbucks coffee or another beverage
- Freshen up with a warm towel
Interested in Botox and dermal fillers in Crown Point? Call us today at 219-641-3422. We’re conveniently located near the Crown Point Community Library.