Dental emergencies often happen in an instant, but they can potentially cause hours of dental pain. We want you to be able to consult with our Crown Point, IN dentists any time an emergency happens, whether it’s a tooth cracked on a bone during a meal or teeth damaged in a fall.
Contacting our dentists is made easier by our extended hours, including weekends. We’re open:
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
If your emergency occurs outside of regular business hours, we monitor our 24-hour answering service for emergency calls. Our dentists make their best effort to see you for a same-day appointment. And we can give you advice on easing the dental pain until you’re able to see us.
Dental Treatments Relieve Your Pain
No matter what’s causing your dental pain, we have a procedure that can get you feeling better. Here are some treatments we commonly use in dental emergencies:
- Tooth fillings to fix cavities and stop decay from causing further dental damage. For larger cavities, we may use inlays or onlays.
- Dental crowns to repair and restore breaks, cracks, or severe decay.
- Root canals to remove the painful infection from the soft center of your tooth.
- Gentle tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth extraction, when removing troublesome teeth is the only option to relieve your pain.
We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia, so you won’t feel a thing! And our compassionate dentists will explain what is happening every step of the way during your treatment.
Don’t panic in a dental emergency! Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 to help you ease your dental pain. To make an appointment in a less urgent situation, you can also use our online form. We’re located just north of the town square in Crown Point, IN.
Our dentists are two of the trusted dentists in Crown Point, IN since Dr. Mark Van Buskirk finished his degree at Indiana University School of Dentistry, while Dr. Michael Krischke earned his DDS from University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry.