Life can do a real number of your teeth, causing dental damage that can make you feel self-conscious about your smile. In addition to impairing your smile’s appearance, damaged or missing teeth can affect its functionality too. You might find it tough to chew certain foods or speak clearly. Fortunately, we can repair your smile with restorative dentistry in Crown Point.Great options for restoration Read Transcript
We can help people with missing or damaged teeth very easily. It might mean something as simple as a filling or a bonding to repair a broken or chipped tooth. It might mean we crown a tooth to give it a more lifelike appearance. It might mean that we put an implant in to replace the tooth that's not there. It might mean that we do some bridges that will replace several missing teeth and make the smile look more natural and be more pleasing to the patient.
If we have a damaged tooth or if we have missing teeth, it can lead to problems, whether it be health problems or just functional problems. To leave a tooth that's damaged, it may lead to further damage. It may lead to pain. It might lead to an infection. Leaving a space open might lead to shifting of teeth, chipping of teeth and just not being able to restore that properly later on. So it's important to take care of missing teeth and it's important to take care of teeth that are damaged.
Our restorative dentists can:
- Mend cavities and remove decay without a drill
- Replace missing teeth
- Fix issues like cracks, breaks, and severe decay
- Save a tooth that has become infected
- Relieve pain caused by dental damage
- Make your smile fully functional again
We’ll return your teeth to optimal health. Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 for a free restorative dentistry consultation.
Restorative Dentistry Fixes Your Dental Damage
Here are some common dental problems along with the restorative dentistry services that Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC use to remedy them:
- Cavities – Composite tooth fillings blend seamlessly with your smile. We don’t even need a drill to repair small cavities with them. Instead, we use air pressure to quickly and painlessly remove decay. Most patients don’t even require anesthesia! For larger cavities, we can place tooth-colored inlays or onlays.
- Tooth Infection – Our dentists remove infected pulp from the inner “canal” of your infected tooth during a root canal procedure, then fill it with an inert material. We usually seal the tooth with a dental crown to protect it from further damage.
- Breaks or Cracks – We use dental crowns made of high-quality zirconia to fix major dental damage, including cracks, breaks, and severe decay. Crowns can also conceal cosmetic flaws like misshapen or discolored teeth.
Replace Missing Teeth With Restorative Dental Treatments
- Dental Implants – Replace any number of teeth by restoring implants with dentures, dental bridges, or dental crowns. One of the biggest advantages of dental implants is how they help prevent bone loss. A restoration attached to an implant also offers nearly as much biting power as a natural tooth.
- Dentures – This restoration offers an affordable way to replace several missing teeth or a whole mouthful of missing teeth. We even offer immediate dentures that you can wear while you wait for your final dentures to be fabricated.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Some people find a bridge more convenient than dentures since it doesn’t need to be removed for cleaning.