Sometimes a single cosmetic dental treatment is enough to give you the smile of your dreams. But if multiple issues affect your smile, you may need several of our services for a smile makeover in Crown Point. If so, our dentists will work with you to design a customized treatment plan to transform your appearance.Smile Makeover at VB&K DDS, LLC Read Transcript
Sometimes we get patients in that haven't been in for years and years, and sometimes they can be embarrassed at the way their smile is. We can do just about anything here. We can take someone that might not have many teeth or might just have a lot of teeth that are in disrepair, and we can change the way their smile is. We can change their look, the way they feel about themselves really, very simply. It might mean we have to do a few fillings. It might mean that we might have to do some implants or we might have to do some crowns. It might even mean that we have to make a denture for them, but once we have that done and they are able to smile and they show teeth, you can tell from when they first come in to that day we deliver the final product how much of a change it's going to make in their life.
- Discuss your smile expectations during a free cosmetic dentistry consultation
- Assess you using X-rays and photographs
- Create a plan that will produce the smile of your dreams
- In some cases use wax models or digital simulations to give you a preview of your new smile
To schedule your complimentary consultation, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422.
We’re Skilled in Lots of Smile Makeover Options
Our dentists have experience correcting many issues including crooked teeth and stained teeth. Among the cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry treatments you may want to include in your makeover:
- Dental crowns to completely cover damage such as cracks, breaks, and discoloration
- Teeth whitening treatments to give your pearly whites a pearlier look
- Orthodontics to get a beautifully straight smile
- Tooth bonding to correct minor flaws in a single appointment
- Dental veneers to conceal imperfections such as chips, cracks, and stains
- Teeth contouring to eliminate flaws such as rough edges and to make short teeth appear longer
- Snap-On Smile to hide flawed teeth with a removable arch of realistic teeth
If you want a younger-looking face to complement your smile, we can provide facial rejuvenation treatments to soften fine lines and wrinkles. For example, Juvéderm® minimizes lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
Ready for a smile makeover in Crown Point? Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC today at 219-641-3422 for a free consultation.