If you’ve got multiple crooked teeth or a misaligned bite, we can correct your smile with orthodontics. But for a single crooked or misshapen tooth, dental veneers are probably a better choice. They’re often called “instant orthodontics,” thanks to their ability to quickly conceal these and other smile flaws.Dental Veneers at VB&K DDS, LLC Read Transcript
For years now, I've been doing Lumineers, which are nationally advertised, porcelain veneers that fit on the front of your teeth. The advantages are little or no tooth preparation and immediate improvement of the smile. A long-lasting restoration that looks good for a long time. There's nothing like the look in someone's eyes when you fix their front teeth and first hand them the mirror, and they see what their teeth look like now. I mean, I can make grown men cry, you know? And women. It's extremely rewarding for me. I actually went to California years ago and learned how to do them from the guy that invented them. And it was a clinical course we took in a TV studio, and we watched him do a patient while we were in the studio and it was being broadcast all over the world for other people taking continuing education. It's a very satisfying and aesthetic improvement that most people love 'em.
In addition to a crooked tooth, veneers can hide chips, cracks, slight gaps, worn-down teeth, and stains or discoloration. To see if they’re right for your smile, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC in Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 to schedule a free cosmetic dentistry consultation.
Dental Veneers Are a Simple Way to Improve Your Smile
Their versatility in concealing flaws is a great benefit. But veneers offer numerous other benefits. Our Crown Point, IN dentists use Lumineers, ultra-thin, custom-designed veneers that are:
- Quick. Typically we’ll take careful measurements for your veneers during your first visit, then attach them to the front surfaces of your teeth on a second visit. That’s why they’re called “instant” orthodontics!
- Conservative. We remove only a sliver of enamel from your tooth’s surface to prepare it for a Lumineers veneer. Unlike some veneers, Lumineers are completely reversible.
- Natural-looking. Lumineers are made of a translucent material that looks a lot like your tooth enamel.
- Durable. With proper care, your dental veneers should last up to two decades.
- Proven. Lumineers have been on the market for more than 30 years.
- Easy to maintain. You just brush and floss your teeth as usual after you get your veneers. They need no special treatment to stay beautiful.
Our Extended Hours Make It Easy to Get Dental Veneers
Getting dental veneers will likely require only two visits to our Crown Point, IN dentist office. Still, we know it can be tough to fit dental appointments into your busy schedule. So we offer extended hours. We’re open:
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
For more information on veneers or our other cosmetic dentistry services, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC in Crown Point, IN office at 219-641-3422. Or use our online form to make an appointment for a free consultation.
Our dentists are two of the trusted dentists in Crown Point, IN since Dr. Mark Van Buskirk finished his degree at Indiana University School of Dentistry, while Dr. Michael Krischke earned his DDS from University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry.