If you have many crooked teeth or a misaligned bite, we can correct your smile with orthodontics. For only a few crooked or misshapen teeth, dental veneers in Crown Point may be a better choice. They’re often called “instant orthodontics,” thanks to their ability to quickly conceal these and other smile flaws like chips, slight gaps, and stains. We use ultra-thin Lumineers veneers. In addition to their versatility, they are:Dental Veneers at VB&K DDS, LLC Read Transcript
For years now, I've been doing Lumineers, which are nationally advertised, porcelain veneers that fit on the front of your teeth. The advantages are little or no tooth preparation and immediate improvement of the smile. A long-lasting restoration that looks good for a long time. There's nothing like the look in someone's eyes when you fix their front teeth and first hand them the mirror, and they see what their teeth look like now. I mean, I can make grown men cry, you know? And women. It's extremely rewarding for me. I actually went to California years ago and learned how to do them from the guy that invented them. And it was a clinical course we took in a TV studio, and we watched him do a patient while we were in the studio and it was being broadcast all over the world for other people taking continuing education. It's a very satisfying and aesthetic improvement that most people love 'em.
- Quick – Typically we’ll take careful measurements for your veneers during your first visit, then attach them to the front surfaces of your teeth on a second visit. That’s why they’re called “instant” orthodontics!
- Conservative – We remove only a sliver of enamel from your tooth’s surface to prepare it for a Lumineers veneer. Unlike some veneers, Lumineers are completely reversible.
- Natural Looking – Lumineers are made of a translucent material that looks a lot like your tooth enamel.
- Durable – With proper care, your veneers should last up to two decades.
- Proven – Lumineers have been on the market for more than 30 years.
- Easy to Maintain – You just brush and floss your teeth as usual after you get your veneers. They need no special treatment to stay beautiful.
Our Extended Hours Make It Easy to Get Veneers
Getting veneers will likely require only two visits to our office. Still, we know it can be tough to fit dental appointments into your busy schedule. So we offer extended hours. We’re open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, and from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
For more information on dental veneers in Crown Point or our other cosmetic dentistry services, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422.