If you don’t want to go the route of traditional brackets and wires, we can offer Invisalign. And in most cases, Invisalign is a great alternative to the wire and brackets. Virtually invisible, you can take the trays out so that you can eat like normal. You can brush your teeth. If you have a really important function, you may be able to go without your trays for a couple hours. It’s a great way to get your teeth straight and correct your bite.
I think orthodontics, I think straighter teeth, a healthier bite, a healthier smile is important for all ages. Kids benefit greatly, but so do adults. I mean for the same reason. It’s going to allow you to keep them cleaner, it’s going to take wear and tear off the teeth, it’s going to avoid chipping and cracking teeth that may not be biting correctly.
If you’re unhappy with your smile, you’d like to improve your appearance, or you just have questions about orthodontics gladly have you come on in. We can discuss the different options you have, any age. And we’ll just give you a free consult on that.
Smile Freely While Wearing Invisalign Aligners
If you are an adult pursuing orthodontic treatment, you will love Invisalign. Treatment is easy and convenient. All you do is wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks before changing to the next ones in the series. The aligners gently move your teeth into the proper position over time.
You’ll see us every four to six weeks, so we can ensure your treatment is proceeding according to plan. Unlike braces, your checkups won’t include uncomfortable tightening of wires.
You’ll discover many benefits:
- Transparency – Each aligner is made of clear plastic that makes them practically invisible while they are being worn.
- Comfort – Because Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic, there are no brackets or wires to irritate your mouth.
- Shorter Treatment – Invisalign’s average treatment time for adults is 12 months. That’s shorter than the typical treatment time for patients who wear braces.
- Convenience – Your aligners are removable. Take them out during meals to eat whatever you’d like. Brushing and flossing are easier, too.
- Personalization – Our dentists use photos of your teeth, impressions, and other measurements to map out a personal treatment plan for you.
At our office, you can get a digital preview of your new smile using special software before you decide if Invisalign is the right orthodontic option for you. Advanced technology is also used to design each of your aligners. That is how the Invisalign lab creates a series of plastic aligners personalized to fit your teeth at each step of the process.
Call 219-641-3422 for a free consultation about Invisalign in Crown Point or other cosmetic dental services. You can also schedule online. We’re located near the town square and the Crown Point Community Library.