- Schedule a free Invisalign consultation
- Complete treatment in less time than braces
- Preview your beautiful straight smile
If you want a straight smile but you don’t want a mouthful of metal and wires, Invisalign in Crown Point could be right for you. It straightens your teeth with a series of clear plastic aligners instead of the usual brackets, wires, and elastics. Because the aligners are nearly invisible when worn, Invisalign is especially popular among adults.Quick and convenient straight smile Read Transcript
Quick and convenient straight smile
If you don't want to go the route of traditional brackets and wires, we can offer Invisalign. And in most cases, Invisalign is a great alternative to the wire and brackets. Virtually invisible, you can take the trays out so that you can eat like normal. You can brush your teeth. If you have a really important function, you may be able to go without your trays for a couple hours. It's a great way to get your teeth straight and correct your bite.
I think orthodontics, I think straighter teeth, a healthier bite, a healthier smile is important for all ages. Kids benefit greatly, but so do adults. I mean for the same reason. It's going to allow you to keep them cleaner, it's going to take wear and tear off the teeth, it's going to avoid chipping and cracking teeth that may not be biting correctly.
If you're unhappy with your smile, you'd like to improve your appearance, or you just have questions about orthodontics gladly have you come on in. We can discuss the different options you have, any age. And we'll just give you a free consult on that.
In addition, Invisalign treatment is:
- Fast – Though individual results vary, Invisalign’s average treatment time for adults is 12 months. That’s months shorter than the usual treatment time for braces.
- Comfortable – Because Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic, there are no brackets or wires to irritate your mouth.
- Convenient – You can remove the aligners, which makes them incredibly convenient. Since you take them out for meals, you can eat whatever you’d like. Brushing and flossing are easier too, so keeping your teeth healthy during Invisalign treatment is a snap.
- Customized – Our dentists use photos of your teeth, impressions, and other measurements to map out a customized treatment plan for your smile.
Invisalign Straightens Your Teeth Without Wires
After we design your customized treatment plan using special software, we can offer you a digital preview of what your new smile will look like following treatment. We send your plan to an Invisalign lab, which creates your customized plastic aligners.
You wear each aligner for about two weeks before changing to the next one in the series. The aligners gently move your teeth into the proper position over time. You’ll see us every four to six weeks so we can ensure your treatment is proceeding according to plan.
To find out more about Invisalign in Crown Point or other cosmetic dentistry services, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422. We’re located near the town square and the Crown Point Community Library.