- Schedule a free cosmetic consultation
- Choose from several orthodontic treatments
- Find many options for correcting smile flaws
Keeping your smile healthy is important because your oral health is closely linked to your overall physical health. Keeping your smile beautiful is important too because a great-looking grin can boost your emotional health. If you hide your smile due to cosmetic flaws, it affects how you relate to others and how you see yourself. We can improve your smile, and your self-image, with services from our top cosmetic dentist in Crown Point.Aesthetic satisfying treatment Read Transcript
Aesthetic satisfying treatment
Well, we do a lot of aesthetic dentistry here. We do crowns and veneers and things like that that can change a person's smile instantly. People of all ages come here for different reasons, but aesthetics is a main one for many people. When somebody comes into the hygiene department and their front tooth is broken, that's what they want to fix. Everybody wants aesthetics first.
One of the things we do here are tooth colored fillings. 25 years ago, you look in somebody's mouth, a healthy mouth that's been to the dentist several times, you're going to see a lot of silver. It's very satisfying to provide a treatment that makes people's teeth look like teeth. And that can be achieved a lot of different ways, veneers, crowns, even dentures.
With our cosmetic dental services, you can:
- Straighten a crooked smile
- Hide imperfections like chips, gaps, and stubborn stains
- Brighten dingy and discolored teeth
- Enjoy a smile of uniformly shaped teeth
We even offer facial rejuvenation treatments so you can surround your smile with a younger-looking face. To schedule a free cosmetic dentistry consultation, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422.
Cosmetic Dentist Will Help Your Smile Shine
We can correct almost any smile flaw, from stained teeth to crooked teeth, with our cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Dental Veneers – Thin “shells” of tooth-like material cover the entire front surface of your teeth to hide imperfections like chips, gaps, and discoloration.
- Orthodontics – You can choose from a variety of options for straightening teeth, including Invisalign, traditional metal braces, and clear ceramic braces. We also offer fixed and removable retainers to keep your smile straight.
- Teeth Whitening – We create customized whitening trays for you to use in the convenience of your own home with professional-strength whitening gel from trusted brand Oxydent.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment covers flaws like minor chips and slight gaps in a single visit.
- Snap-On Smile – This removable arch of tooth-colored resin fits snugly over your smile. It’s completely noninvasive yet gives you a brand-new smile. We simply take impressions of your teeth that are used to create your custom arch.
- Teeth Contouring – We can gently contour your teeth to give them a more even shape.
You Can Get a Complete Smile Makeover
If you have multiple smile imperfections you’d like to address, our cosmetic dentist at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC can work with you to create a comprehensive smile makeover plan. Thanks to their years of hands-on expertise and experience with makeovers, they’ll help you maximize your time and money. They can even preview your new smile using digital simulators and wax models.
If you’re ready to remake your smile and improve your self-image with help from a cosmetic dentist in Crown Point, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422. If you prefer, use our online form to book your visit. Your initial consultation is free.