Keeping your smile healthy is important because your oral health is closely linked to your overall physical health. Keeping your smile beautiful is important too because a great-looking grin can boost your emotional health. If you hide your smile due to cosmetic flaws, it affects how you relate to others and how you see yourself. We can improve your smile, and your self-image, with cosmetic dentistry in Crown Point.Cosmetic Dentistry at VB&K DDS, LLC Read Transcript
There are cosmetic procedures, besides implants, that can make your teeth look better. I like to do veneers—porcelain veneers because it's an instant change to your smile. Of course, we do all kinds of dentistry here, including the bread and butter fillings. We do composite fillings here that are white that mimic tooth structure. We try to pay particular attention to making your filled tooth look like the rest of your teeth: matching the shade, duplicating the anatomy on top of the tooth, the kind of things that a patient doesn't even know that you're doing. Luckily though, with intraoral cameras, you can show someone exactly what you've done and show the shape of the tooth and show them how lifelike it is. We don't place silver amalgam fillings here anymore, even though it's still commonly done. I feel like that a silver filling is gonna cause problems down the road. We end up replacing a lot of silver fillings here with composites.
With our cosmetic dental services, you can:
- Straighten a crooked smile
- Hide imperfections like chips, gaps, and stubborn stains
- Brighten dingy and discolored teeth
- Enjoy a smile of uniformly shaped teeth
We even offer facial rejuvenation treatments so you can surround your smile with a younger-looking face. To schedule a free cosmetic dentistry consultation, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422.
Help Your Smile Shine With Cosmetic Dentistry
We can correct almost any smile flaw, from stained teeth to crooked teeth, with our cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Dental Veneers – Thin “shells” of tooth-like material cover the entire front surface of your teeth to hide imperfections like chips, gaps, and discoloration.
- Orthodontics – You can choose from a variety of options for straightening teeth, including Invisalign, traditional metal braces, and clear ceramic braces. We also offer fixed and removable retainers to keep your smile straight.
- Teeth Whitening – We create customized whitening trays for you to use in the convenience of your own home with professional-strength whitening gel from trusted brand Oxydent.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment covers flaws like minor chips and slight gaps in a single visit.
- Snap-On Smile – This removable arch of tooth-colored resin fits snugly over your smile. It’s completely noninvasive yet gives you a brand-new smile. We simply take impressions of your teeth that are used to create your custom arch.
- Teeth Contouring – We can gently contour your teeth to give them a more even shape.
You Can Get a Complete Smile Makeover
If you have multiple smile imperfections you’d like to address, our cosmetic dentists at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC can work with you to create a comprehensive smile makeover plan. Thanks to their years of hands-on expertise and experience with makeovers, they’ll help you maximize your time and money. They can even preview your new smile using digital simulators and wax models.
If you’re ready to remake your smile and improve your self-image with cosmetic dentistry in Crown Point, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422. If you prefer, use our online form to book your visit. Your initial consultation is free.