Every smile is different. Whether you’re a parent seeking treatment for a preteen whose teeth are coming in crooked or an adult who wants to straighten your own smile after years of self-consciously concealing your teeth behind your hand, orthodontics in Crown Point will work wonders on your smile. Your trusted orthodontist gives you options that include:Get a beautiful straight smile Read Transcript
At our office, we can help people that may have crooked teeth, a smile they're not proud of, by doing orthodontics. It's something we've been doing for many years now and have treated ages from kids up through adults. We get great results. We can do the wire and bracket type orthodontics or we can do the Invisalign. It can help, not only just making you look better, it also can help with your cleansability of the teeth. It can help take wear and tear off teeth that might not be in the right position to avoid wearing, and chipping, and cracking. When we do an ortho case, especially children, we like to see them early on because maybe we can work with the growth and development of the skull. Then we can straighten the teeth and it just makes things work so much smoother, so much easier. Lots of times we can avoid extracting teeth and constricting the airway maybe as they get older. Beginning early is a key.
- Traditional metal braces
- Clear ceramic braces
We also offer retainers or brackets that can help young children avoid extensive orthodontic treatments in the future, as well as space maintainers that proactively allow their permanent teeth to come in properly. In a free consultation, we will help you determine which solution best fits your needs. To book your consultation, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC today at 219-641-3422.
Braces Can Solve Many Orthodontic Problems
Traditional metal braces are the most common form of orthodontic treatment, and for good reason. Braces:
- Can solve the broadest range of problems, from minor cosmetic issues to severely misaligned bites
- Are appropriate for all ages, unlike some other teeth straightening options
- Are more affordable than some other options
- Can be customized with different colors for brackets and/or elastic ties
Braces are also more comfortable and effective than you may remember thanks to advancements like smaller brackets, smaller wires, and metals that last longer and require fewer adjustments.
We Offer Less Obvious Orthodontics Options
If you’d prefer an orthodontic option less conspicuous than traditional metal braces, we offer two choices. Both are so discreet that no one may even know you are wearing them!
- Invisalign, which uses a series of clear plastic aligners instead of wires and metal to shift your teeth into the proper position.
- Clear ceramic braces, which straighten teeth like traditional braces but are made of clear materials so they blend in seamlessly with your smile.
No matter which option you choose, Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC provides both fixed and removable retainers after your treatment to ensure your smile remains straight and beautiful.
We Keep Your Dental Care Convenient
We want to make visiting our dentist office as convenient as possible for you. You’ll appreciate:
- Our central location. You’ll find us at 700 North Main Street, near the town square and the Crown Point Community Library.
- Our extended hours. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, and we prioritize emergency appointments.
- Our latex-free environment. A latex allergy can be pretty problematic, but it’s never a problem in our latex-free office.
- Our free Wi-Fi. You won’t have to burn data to check email or otherwise multitask.