I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Choose From Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
You have several choices to replace missing teeth, including:
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. We attach the bridge to adjacent teeth with dental crowns. We can also attach a bridge to dental implants. You won’t have to remove a bridge for cleaning; just follow your usual brushing routine.
- Dental Implants – Embedded directly into your jawbone, dental implants provide a secure foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. They look, function, and feel like your natural teeth.
- Dentures – We can replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to an entire mouthful of teeth with dentures. To ensure dentures won’t ever slip, we can attach them to dental implants.
Repair Chips, Breaks, & Other Dental Damage
Whether it’s a cavity, a break, a crack, or other dental damage, we can restore your tooth and oral function so you can chew your food more easily. In addition to our tooth replacement options, our restorative solutions include:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings, never amalgam, to repair cavities.
- Dental Crowns – Since they completely cover your tooth, dental crowns can repair a wide variety of dental damage such as breaks, cracks, or severe decay. When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – We use these to make repairs that are too big for a tooth filling but not big enough for a dental crown.
- Root Canals – If the pulpy center of your tooth becomes infected, endangering your tooth, our dentists can save it with a root canal.