If you can’t remember the last time you enjoyed a juicy steak, it may be because your doctor advised you to cut back on red meat. That’s between you and your doctor. But if you’re avoiding steak or healthy foods like a crisp apple because of missing or damaged teeth, our restorative dental care in Crown Point can help.
Our restorative dentistry will:
- Allow you to eat the foods you’d like – at least the ones that won’t wreck your diet
- Boost your confidence by giving you a complete, undamaged smile
- Enable you to speak clearly, so others can understand you
- Prevent bacteria from getting inside teeth
- Help protect you from issues caused by teeth shifting out of place
Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 to schedule a free consultation and see how we can repair your smile.
Choose From Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
You have several choices to replace missing teeth, including:
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. We attach the bridge to adjacent teeth with dental crowns. We can even attach a bridge to dental implants. You won’t have to remove a bridge for cleaning; just follow your usual brushing routine.
- Dental Implants – Embedded directly into your jawbone, dental implants provide a secure foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. They look, function, and feel like your natural teeth.
- Dentures – We can replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to an entire mouthful of teeth with dentures. To ensure dentures won’t ever slip, we can attach them to dental implants.
Repair Chips, Breaks, & Other Damage
Whether it’s a cavity, a break, a crack, or other dental damage, we can restore your tooth and oral function so you can chew your food more easily. Our restorative solutions include:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings, never amalgam, to repair cavities.
- Dental Crowns – Since they completely cover your tooth, dental crowns can repair a wide variety of dental damage such as breaks, cracks, or severe decay. When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – We use these to make repairs that are too big for a tooth filling but not big enough for a dental crown.
- Root Canals – If the pulpy center of your tooth becomes infected, endangering your tooth, our dentists can save it with a root canal.
If you’re tired of avoiding favorite foods, call Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 to schedule a free consultation for restorative dental care in Crown Point.