If you can’t remember the last time you enjoyed a juicy steak because you were having a hard time chewing, it may be because your doctor advised you to cut back on red meat. That’s between you and your doctor. But if you’re avoiding healthy foods like a crisp apple because of missing or damaged teeth, our Crown Point, IN dentists from Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC can help.
Dr. Mark Van Buskirk and Dr. Michael Krischke can repair your bite with restorative dentistry, so you can eat the foods you’d like – at least the ones that won’t wreck your diet and could stop you from having a hard time chewing.
Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC in Crown Point, IN at 219-641-3422 to find out more about our restorative dentistry services that would help you from having a hard time chewing. Your initial consultation is free.
We’ve Got Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
You’ve got several choices to replace missing teeth from Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC in Crown Point, IN, including:
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. We attach the bridge to adjacent teeth with dental crowns. We can even attach a bridge to dental implants. You won’t have to remove a bridge for cleaning; you just follow your usual brushing routine.
- Dental implants. Embedded directly into your jawbone, dental implants provide a secure foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. They look, function, and feel like your natural teeth.
- Dentures. We can replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to an entire mouthful of teeth with dentures. To ensure dentures won’t ever slip, we can attach them to dental implants.
We Can Repair Chips, Breaks, and Other Damage
Whether it’s a cavity, a break, a crack, or other dental damage, we can restore your tooth and oral function, and help you get over with hard time chewing. Our restorative solutions include:
- Tooth fillings. We use tooth-colored composite fillings, never amalgam, to repair cavities.
- Dental crowns. Since they completely cover your tooth, dental crowns can repair a wide variety of dental damage such as breaks, cracks, or severe decay. When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays and onlays. We use these to make repairs that are too big for a tooth filling but not big enough for a dental crown.
- Root canals. If the pulpy center of your tooth becomes infected, endangering your tooth, our dentists can save it with a root canal.
If you’re tired of avoiding favorite foods because of missing or damaged teeth that is causing you a hard time chewing, call Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 to schedule a free restorative dentistry consultation. Or use our online form to book an appointment at our Crown Point, IN dentist office.
Our dentists are two of the trusted dentists in Crown Point, IN since Dr. Mark Van Buskirk finished his degree at Indiana University School of Dentistry, while Dr. Michael Krischke earned his DDS from University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry.