Missing teeth can make you self-conscious about your appearance. As if that wasn’t bad enough, missing teeth can also harm your health. Replacing missing teeth at our office with full-mouth reconstruction in Crown Point can:
- Make it possible for you to eat crisp – and healthy – foods like fresh fruits and vegetables
- Help preserve your bone structure so your jaw won’t weaken over time
- Keep your surrounding teeth in their proper places
- Restore your confidence in business and social settings
If missing teeth have you worried about your appearance and your health, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422. We offer multiple choices for full-mouth restoration, including dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges.
A Free Consultation Is the First Step to Full-Mouth Restoration
Your first step to a full-mouth restoration is a free consultation with one of our dentists. They’ve done numerous full-mouth rehabilitations. They’ll do a detailed assessment of your condition using high-tech equipment like CT imaging and panoramic imaging, then discuss possible reconstructive options with you.
Among the many factors they’ll consider while creating your treatment plan:
- How many teeth are missing
- Condition of your remaining teeth
- Your overall health
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
Choose From Multiple Options for Replacing Teeth
We offer plenty of options for replacing your missing teeth, one of which will be right for you. You may even choose to combine several dental restorations. For example, dental implants can be used with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. Your choices include:
- Dental Implants – We can attach dental restorations such as crowns, dental bridges, or dentures to dental implants. The result feels, looks, and functions like your own teeth.
- Dentures – Full dentures can replace a whole mouthful of teeth, or partial dentures can replace several missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns – If it’s attached to a dental implant, a dental crown can replace a single missing tooth. We can also repair damaged teeth with crowns.
- Dental Bridges – We can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth with a fixed dental bridge.