Missing teeth can make you self-conscious about your appearance. As if that wasn’t bad enough, missing teeth can also harm your health. Replacing missing teeth at our office with full-mouth reconstruction can:
- Make it possible for you to eat crisp – and healthy – foods like fresh fruits and vegetables
- Help preserve your bone structure, so your jaw won’t weaken over time
- Keep your surrounding teeth in their proper places
If missing teeth have you worried about your appearance and your health, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422. We offer multiple choices for full-mouth reconstruction in our Crown Point, IN dentist office, including dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges.
Free Consultation Is the First Step to Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Your first step to a full-mouth reconstruction is a free consultation with Dr. Mark Van Buskirk or Dr. Michael Krischke. They’ve done numerous full-mouth rehabilitation. They’ll do a detailed assessment of your condition using high-tech tools like panoramic imaging, then discuss possible reconstructive options with you.
Among the many factors they’ll consider while creating your plan for full-mouth reconstruction:
- How many teeth are missing
- Condition of your remaining teeth
- Your overall health
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
You Have Multiple Options for Replacing Teeth
We offer plenty of options for replacing your missing teeth, one of which will be right for you. You may even choose to combine several dental restorations. For example, dental implants can be used with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
Your choices include:
- Dental implants. We can attach dental restorations such as dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures to dental implants. The result feels, looks. and functions like your own teeth.
- Dentures. Full dentures can replace a whole mouthful of teeth, or partial dentures can replace several missing teeth.
- Dental crowns. If it’s attached to a dental implant, a dental crown can replace a single missing tooth. We can also repair damaged teeth with crowns.
- Dental bridges. We can replace a single missing tooth or several adjacent missing teeth with a dental bridge.
To find out more about a life-changing full-mouth reconstruction, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422. Or use our online form to book an appointment at our Crown Point, IN dentist office.
Our dentists are two of the trusted dentists in Crown Point, IN since Dr. Mark Van Buskirk finished his degree at Indiana University School of Dentistry, while Dr. Michael Krischke earned his DDS from University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry.