You’ve made your list. You’ve checked it twice.
Did you forget anyone? How about yourself?
When you are picking out gifts for your loved ones this holiday season, don’t forget to get something for yourself. A smile makeover is a gift that you can enjoy for many, many years to come.
At our Crown Point, IN dental office, we’ve seen the profound impact a new and improved smile can have on someone. When you feel confident about your smile, it can affect how you approach the world.
Let our team at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS show you what’s possible. Call 219-641-3422 today to schedule a consultation. Give yourself the gift of an amazing smile!
What is a Smile Makeover?
People get “makeovers” all the time. Usually, it’s with something temporary. That could be a new haircut or new clothes. There’s nothing wrong with that, and if you’ve done this before, then you know how good it can make you fell.
Now imagine making a more lasting change. When you have a new smile, it can boost your confidence in ways you may not realize. Patients have told us about applying for new jobs, meeting new people, and feeling more at ease in social situations after getting their new smiles.
A smile makeover is part of our cosmetic dentistry, although it also may include some restorative services in some cases. Each makeover is as unique as the person receiving it. Your makeover may include one or more of the following:
- Whitening teeth — As you get older, your teeth will naturally become darker or yellower. Professional whitening can remove stains, while dental veneers can cover them to give you a beautiful, bright smile.
- Straightening teeth — Using Invisalign aligners or braces, you can reposition your teeth for a more appealing smile. Veneers also can be used for this in some cases.
- Closing gaps between teeth — How you close gaps in your smile may depending on how wide they are and what other issues you have. Regardless, you can fix this with orthodontics, veneers, or tooth bonding.
- Correcting bite issues — With overbites, underbites, and other bite issues, orthodontic care is often your best bet.
- Repairing or replacing teeth — You can repair or rebuild broken and damaged teeth with crowns, veneers, or bonding. If you are missing teeth, dental implants can support crowns, bridges, and dentures to restore your complete smile.
When you come in for a consultation with one of our doctors, you can explain what you want to change. We can examine your teeth, and together, we can develop a plan to give you the smile of your dreams.
Feel Great About Smiling
You should not waste another minute worried that other people might be judging you because of your smile. Quit covering your mouth when you talk, and start showing your “pearly whites” when someone takes your picture.