I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Upgrade Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Care
Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal certain feelings like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s difficult to genuinely be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Palmer cosmetic dentist at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS can help you change that! Our team relies on the latest technology and techniques to transform smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk to you about the dental issues you would like to fix, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health, and create a personalized plan to help you attain your goals.
We offer numerous different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Whitening – To get rid of deep spots and lighten your teeth by several tones, nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is trustworthy and safe in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover small chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly formed to make worn, damaged teeth look healthy and glowing again.
- Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact specifications. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting option when you want to fix several oral problems and actually change your smile.
- Snap-On Smile – Start by taking impressions of your teeth, which are used to create your appliance. Fit a custom-designed resin arch over your teeth to give yourself a brand-new smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Improve your smile by removing enamel from oddly-shaped and oversized teeth.
- Orthodontics – Choose clear aligners, braces, or ceramic braces to correct crooked smiles, fix crowded teeth, close gaps in your smile, and address bite alignment issues.
- Implants – Fill the void in your smile by replacing teeth with repairs that are protected to dental implants. You can consume what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We also want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to answer any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing options to make your care more budget-friendly.