I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Enjoy Our Comfortable Dental Care
You’ll feel comfortable as soon as you enter our inviting office and remain that way throughout your treatment. Our comfortable dental care includes:
- Patient-Friendly Technology – Equipment like an intraoral camera and 3D imaging allows us to share treatment planning with you.
- Many Treatment Options – You almost always have multiple options. You can straighten your teeth with braces or Invisalign. You can cover flaws with dental veneers or a bonding procedure. You can replace teeth with implants, a dental bridge, or dentures.
- Comprehensive Services – With our wide-ranging expertise, you shouldn’t need to visit an outside specialist. For example, we both place and restore dental implants.
- Special Touches – Enjoy a cup of Starbucks coffee. Freshen up with a warm towel. Use our free Wi-Fi to check your email or social media accounts without burning data.
Comfort is important, but so is convenience. We provide services ranging from simple dental exams to complete smile reconstruction so you won’t need to visit another doctor. In addition to comprehensive smile care, you’ll appreciate:
- Extended Hours – Our office opens at 8 a.m. six days a week. We stay open as late as 7 p.m., so it’s easy to visit us after work or school.
- Multiple Payment Options – While we accept most insurance plans, including Delta Premier, we also offer a convenient membership plan for those without insurance. Low monthly payments cover all of your preventive care, with no worries about co-pays, deductibles, or other hassles. You’ll receive discounts on other treatments too.
You’ll have all the treatments you need for a lifetime of smiles when you visit your dentist in Munster, IN! Call us today at 219-641-3422 for the quality dental care you deserve.