- You have nothing to lose with a free consultation
- Enjoy a faster recovery with mini implants
- Benefit from our team’s implant expertise
When you visit one of our implant dentists for a free consultation, they will help you determine which implants will work best for your smile given the condition of your jaw and other factors. Instead of standard dental implants, they may recommend mini dental implants in Crown Point.
With their smaller size, mini implants offer:
- More Comfort – With less impact on your bone and tissue, mini implants help minimize discomfort during placement. With local anesthesia, you shouldn’t feel a thing!
- Lower Cost – Mini implants typically cost less than standard implants.
- Quicker Procedure – After we embed full-size implants in your jaw, they may need to heal for several months before you can receive your tooth replacement. In contrast, you may be able to receive mini implants and your dental restoration in a single visit to our office.
- Faster Healing – Because of their smaller diameter, the healing process is quicker for mini implants.
To see if you’re a candidate for mini implants, call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC to schedule your free consultation.
We’ll Determine the Right Dental Implants for Your Smile
Since mini implants are about half the size of their full-size counterparts, they fit more easily into tight spaces and can be used in areas with lower bone density. Here are some instances where we may suggest mini implants:
- For Those Who Heal Slowly – Smaller implants may be a better choice for older patients or for those with medical conditions that slow healing.
- For Narrow Spots – Mini implants may be a better choice for smaller spaces.
- To Stabilize Dentures – The FDA originally approved mini implants for stabilizing dentures, and they still work well for this purpose.
- For Replacing Small Teeth or Front Teeth – Mini implants may make sense when replacing small teeth or teeth that aren’t under a lot of pressure when chewing, like those in the front of your mouth.
Interested in mini dental implants in Crown Point? Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC at 219-641-3422 for a free consultation.