If you’re dissatisfied with your smile’s appearance, now is a good time to finally do something about it. Your calendar may be filling with holiday events. Wouldn’t it be great to attend with a smile you’re proud to show off? With our many cosmetic treatments, some that can be completed in one appointment, you still have time to get a new smile in time for the holidays.
The best way to get started is with a free consultation with one of the dentists in our Crown Point, iN office. Call 219-641-3422 today to schedule one. In the meantime, check out some possible treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – The difference between our home whitening products and those sold in drugstores are gel with a higher concentration of whitening ingredients and custom-made trays. Using them, you’ll get beautifully bright results. The trays, created using impressions of your teeth, make it easy to get complete coverage with no mess or fuss.
- Dental Bonding – With bonding, we will apply layers of tooth-colored composite material to your teeth to cover minor flaws like stains, chips, and even small gaps. Depending on the number of teeth being treated, it’s usually possible to finish in one visit.
- Veneers – To conceal multiple imperfections or for longer-lasting results, you may want to get veneers instead. It’s often possible to get veneers in as few as two appointments, You can use them to change the color, size, and shape of teeth. You can typically expect at least 10 years of gorgeous wear.
- Teeth Contouring – For rough or uneven edges, small chips, and similar issues, a simple teeth contouring treatment can do the trick. We simply use a small piece of special equipment to modify your enamel. It’s one of our quickest cosmetic procedures.
- Snap-On Smile – Impressions of your teeth are used to make a prosthetic device that simply snaps on over your smile. It can conceal multiple flaws, including gaps left by missing teeth. While often used as a short-term solution, it can last for a few years with proper care.
- Botox and Fillers – You can also refresh your skin’s appearance to give your face a younger look. Fillers can add volume to cheeks or other areas of your face or plump up your lips. Botox can smooth out frown lines, crow’s feet, and similar areas. You should see beautiful results in just a few days, and you can expect them to last for months.
Ready to get a new smile? Call 219-641-3422 now to schedule a free consultation.