I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
We’re excited to welcome you to the brand-new Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC blog! We look forward to sharing dental advice and information with you. Our goal here, just as it is when you visit us in our Crown Point, IN dentist office, is to help you keep your mouth and teeth healthy.
For our first post, though, we want to discuss a few things that make Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC such a great place for you and your family. Visit us soon to experience our exceptional care for yourself.
6 Ways Our Dental Care Exceeds Your Expectations
Here are five ways we make sure that your visit to our Crown Point, IN office exceeds your expectations. In addition to the six ways below, our friendly team is committed to doing whatever it takes to make you sure you enjoy your experience. We even have staff who can communicate with you in Macedonian and Spanish.
- We treat your whole family, from babies to baby boomers. Unlike some dentists, Dr. Mark Van Buskirk and Dr. Michael Krischke don’t specialize in only a few services. We offer a full range of care, from dental exams to dental implants. Visiting a single dentist office for your family’s needs saves you time.
- We’ve got experienced dentists. Together, our two doctors have practiced dentistry for 50-plus years. They’ve performed countless dental procedures during that half century, from smile makeovers to oral surgery.
- Your family’s safety is a top priority. To minimize the risk of allergic reactions, our office is a latex-free environment. And we only use composite resin, never metal, for tooth fillings.
- We offer extended hours. We know you’re busy. So we stay open as late as 7 p.m. to make it easy to schedule dental appointments after work or school. We even offer Friday and Saturday hours (by appointment only).
- We use top dental technology. We like to describe our office as “where vintage charm meets state-of-the-art dental technology.” We’ve invested in some of the latest dental tools to offer your family superior care. For instance, our cavity detectors use laser technology to find cavities in their earliest stages and keep your exams less invasive.
- Your comfort is important to us. Seeing to your comfort is where the “charm” part of our office comes in. From our warm decor to our complimentary Starbucks coffee to the warm towels we offer, we want you and your family to remain comfortable for every dental procedure.