Nothing is more important than your kids’ smiles. As summer draws to a close, it’s a good time to make sure they are in great shape. It’s easier to take care of your family’s dental needs before school starts and schedules get really crazy! Drs. Krischke and Van Buskirk are happy to help with:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If your teenager is complaining about tooth pain, let our dentists check their wisdom teeth. Removal may be needed to prevent future dental problems. Since your child will need to take it easy for a few days following their procedure, we recommend doing it before classes begin.
- Cosmetic Services – Your child will find it easier to make new friends and check out new activities if they feel good about how their smile looks. We can give them a great looking smile with cosmetic services like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and dental veneers.
- Orthodontic Treatment – Unlike most general dentists, we offer orthodontic care with braces or Invisalign. Our team will determine which treatment will work best for your child’s smile. No matter which option is used, it’s a good idea to begin treatment before school starts. They’ll fee more confident if they’ve had time to adjust to the change.
- Custom Mouthguards – A mouthguard is an essential part of your child’s athletic gear, because it protects their smile from damage. They’ll experience a much better fit with a custom mouthguard made using dental impressions.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Our schedule typically gets quite busy right before school starts, with folks scheduling dental cleanings and exams for their kids. Call today so you’ll have more options.
Need to make appointments for your children? Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS today at 219-641-3422. Our Crown Point, IN office is open as late as 7 p.m., for your scheduling convenience.