I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Nothing is more important than your kids’ smiles. As summer draws to a close, it’s a good time to make sure they are in great shape. It’s easier to take care of your family’s dental needs before school starts and schedules get really crazy! Drs. Krischke and Van Buskirk are happy to help with:
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If your teenager is complaining about tooth pain, let our dentists check their wisdom teeth. Removal may be needed to prevent future dental problems. Since your child will need to take it easy for a few days following their procedure, we recommend doing it before classes begin.
- Cosmetic Services – Your child will find it easier to make new friends and check out new activities if they feel good about how their smile looks. We can give them a great looking smile with cosmetic services like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and dental veneers.
- Orthodontic Treatment – Unlike most general dentists, we offer orthodontic care with braces or Invisalign. Our team will determine which treatment will work best for your child’s smile. No matter which option is used, it’s a good idea to begin treatment before school starts. They’ll fee more confident if they’ve had time to adjust to the change.
- Custom Mouthguards – A mouthguard is an essential part of your child’s athletic gear, because it protects their smile from damage. They’ll experience a much better fit with a custom mouthguard made using dental impressions.
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Our schedule typically gets quite busy right before school starts, with folks scheduling dental cleanings and exams for their kids. Call today so you’ll have more options.
Need to make appointments for your children? Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS today at 219-641-3422. Our Crown Point, IN office is open as late as 7 p.m., for your scheduling convenience.