I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Everyone’s smile is different. That’s why you’ll find both braces (metal and less conspicuous ceramic) and clear aligners for orthodontic treatment at our office. When it comes to Invisalign vs. braces, there are certainly some key differences to consider. We’ll help you evaluate your options and choose the one that’s best for your smile.
- No One Notices Your Treatment – Invisalign aligners are made out of a smooth, clear plastic. They are practically invisible when you wear them. Chances are, most people won’t even notice them in your smile.
- Personalized Treatment Plan – We use special software to create a treatment plan designed to address your specific orthodontic issues. We can even show you a digital preview of your results! The Invisalign lab uses our plan to create your aligners. This results in more targeted treatment.
- No Need to Change Diet or Hygiene – Wearing braces means giving up popcorn and other foods that get caught in brackets and wires. In addition, brushing and flossing becomes a lot more difficult. With Invisalign, you simply pop out your aligners before eating or oral hygiene.
- Simple to Use – You wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks, then just move to the next ones in your series. You’ll only need to see us every six weeks or so for a quick progress checkup. Best of all, there is no uncomfortable adjustment of wires.
- Faster Results Than Braces – Though the length of treatment depends on the problems you need to correct, braces can take more than two years. Invisalign treatment time is typically much shorter, 12 to 18 months.
Call Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS at 219-641-3422 today. Whether you choose Invisalign or braces, we’ll make sure you get great results!