I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express certain feelings like happiness and self-confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about noticeable defects with your gums and teeth, it’s difficult to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Ainsworth cosmetic dentist at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS can help you change that! Our team counts on the latest technology and techniques to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk with you about the dental problems you would like to fix, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your objectives.
We offer a number of various cosmetic dentistry services to select from, including:
- Teeth Bleaching – To remove deep stains and lighten your teeth by several tones, nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and trusted and safe in providing quick, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully shaped to make used, damaged teeth look radiant and healthy again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your specific specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a long lasting service when you want to fix numerous dental problems and really change your smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfortable orthodontic solution. You can align crooked teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with remediations that are secured to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can supply relaxing amenities and sedation options so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re worried about oral procedures. We also want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re delighted to answer any concerns you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more budget-friendly.