I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is among your most important physical features, usually the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express particular feelings like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s hard to genuinely be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Cedar Lake cosmetic dentist at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS can help you alter that! Our group relies on the latest technology and strategies to change smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk to you about the oral issues you wish to fix, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style a personalized treatment plan to help you accomplish your objectives.
We provide several cosmetic treatments to choose from, including:
- Teeth Whitening – To eliminate deep spots and lighten your teeth by numerous tones, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and trusted and safe in providing quickly, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover small chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully formed to make worn, damaged teeth look glowing and healthy again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your specific specs. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring service when you wish to fix numerous oral problems and truly transform your smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing a frustrating gumline, you will have a more attractive, balanced smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can correct misaligned teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with restorations that are secured to oral implants. You can eat what you desire and feel fantastic about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can provide relaxing amenities and sedation choices so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re nervous about oral procedures. We also want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re delighted to respond to any concerns you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing options to make your care more economical.