I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Receive the Comprehensive Dental Care Your Smile Needs
With our skilled team and high-tech equipment, we’re a one-stop shop for your family’s smiles. Chances are, you’ll find the comprehensive dental care your teeth need and will never require a referral to outside specialists. Your smile will shine with:
- General Dental Care – Our thorough exams include an oral cancer screening. We may also recommend preventive care like fluoride or dental sealants. We can provide mouthguards to protect your teeth and gum disease treatment if you need it.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Transform your smile’s appearance with dental veneers, teeth whitening, and other treatments. We also offer facial rejuvenation to give the skin around your smile a younger look too.
- Teeth Replacements – Regain your full oral function with dental implants, dentures, or bridges.
- Orthodontics – Since every smile is different, we offer two kinds of orthodontic treatment: braces and Invisalign.
- Restorative Dentistry – No matter what kind of damage has happened to your teeth, we can repair them with restorations like fillings and crowns.
- Oral Surgery – Our team can extract teeth, including wisdom teeth, as well as perform a bone graft to strengthen your jaw for dental implants.
Whether you’re visiting us for routine care or a procedure to remove wisdom teeth, we never want payment to be a problem. We accept most insurance plans, including Delta Premier. For those without insurance, we offer a convenient membership plan. You make low monthly payments that cover all of your preventive care, with no worries about co-pays, deductibles, or other hassles. You’ll receive discounts on other treatments too.
Keep your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime with comprehensive dental care. Call your dentist in Demotte, IN at 219-641-3422 for an appointment.