I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Find Complete Smile Care, From Exams to Extractions
You want a dentist who can care for your smile at every stage of your life, without time-consuming referrals to outside specialists. That’s what you’ll find at Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC. With our experienced team and high-tech equipment, we provide:
- Preventive Care – Stop problems before they start or keep small problems from becoming bigger ones with exams, cleanings, and preventive services like fluoride and dental sealants. You can get mouthguards to protect your teeth and gum disease treatment if needed.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Dental veneers, teeth whitening, and other treatments can give you the smile of your dreams. We can create a comprehensive smile makeover plan for you if desired. You’ll even find facial rejuvenation to give your skin a more youthful appearance.
- Teeth Replacements – Eat your favorite meals again after replacing teeth with dental implants, dentures, or bridges.
- Orthodontics – Choose braces or Invisalign to straighten your teeth and correct your bite.
- Restorative Dentistry – Restorations like fillings and crowns can repair many kinds of dental damage. We can save a tooth threatened by infection with a root canal.
- Tooth Extraction – Our team can remove teeth, including wisdom teeth.
Our Hammond, IN dentist goes beyond offering comprehensive dental care from exams to extractions. We also make your appointments as comfortable and convenient as possible. We welcome you with:
- Amenities like free Wi-Fi, Starbucks coffee, and warm towels
- Convenient payment options including a money-saving membership plan for patients without insurance
- Extended hours
- High-tech equipment like an intraoral camera, which helps us examine your mouth with a minimum of poking and prodding
Be sure you’re getting the quality dental care you deserve! Call 219-641-3422 to schedule an appointment today with your Hammond, IN dentist.