I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Treat Your Family to Excellent Dental Care
All of your family’s smiles need general dental care like exams and cleanings to stay healthy. Other than that, though, they may have very different dental needs. At Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS, LLC, we can satisfy them all with:
- Services to Improve Smiles – For a more beautiful smile, you’ll find treatments like dental veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and even facial rejuvenation.
- Services to Straighten Smiles – You have a choice of braces, either traditional metal braces or clear ceramic braces for less conspicuous orthodontics. We also offer Invisalign for even more discreet treatment.
- Services to Repair Smiles – We can repair damage ranging from cavities to cracks with restorative services like dental crowns, fillings, and root canals.
- Services to Replace Teeth – It can be devastating to lose teeth. So we offer multiple tooth replacement options, including dental implants, bridges, and dentures.
- Tooth Removal – We can remove teeth that cause problems, even wisdom teeth.
Multiple members of our team have worked in the dental field for 25-plus years. They wouldn’t do that without a genuine caring for their patients and appreciation for what dentistry can do! We truly love transforming smiles. We also love exceeding our patients’ expectations, giving them an experience that is more comfortable and convenient than they’ve ever experienced at the dentist. We do this with:
- Convenient Hours – We open at 8 a.m. six days a week and stay open as late as 7 p.m.
- Comfort Amenities – From Starbucks coffee to free Wi-Fi, you can make yourself comfortable during your visits.
- Flexible Payment Options – We work with most insurance plans, but we also offer a money-saving membership plan for patients who don’t have insurance.
Trust your dentist in Hebron, IN to keep your smile in great shape! Call us today at 219-641-3422 for comfortable dental care.