I had traditional braces and he just like every month when I came in just made sure that everything was going good and changed my wires. And originally I had a tooth in the middle of my mouth and then I … it’s now in the front and everything. It was really smooth. Like I thought it was going to be very crazy because my teeth were awful, but he actually made it really smooth and it went a little bit longer than we thought but that’s because things came up that we didn’t know were going to come up and like I had baby teeth that had never fallen out so he had to pull those.
And so I think it just was like it went longer but they came out better because it went longer. In the beginning I didn’t want to take pictures. My dad had printed a picture on a blanket for my mouth. I was like, “No, that’s not going to work.” I don’t like smile and now like I’m always smiling and I’m a lot more happier and confident like in school or in public.
I would recommend here because they are just always so nice and everything they do comes out fantastic. You won’t regret coming because they’re … they tell you if something’s going to hurt and usually nine times out of 10 it doesn’t hurt. You don’t feel anything. If you’re looking for somewhere where you’re going to be relaxed, calm and everybody’s nice, this is a really nice place to come to.
Get the Exceptional Dental Care Your Smile Needs
Your St. John dentist wants to make Van Buskirk & Krischke DDS your resource for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy and bright. You will locate oral care solutions like:
- General Dentistry — Maintain your immaculate teeth and healthy gums with routine cleanings, examinations, decay protection, athletic mouthguards, and bad breath remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care — Get the lovely smile you have desired with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, or a combination of services!
- Orthodontics — Straighten your teeth and fix bite issues with your choice of braces or Invisalign clear aligners.
- Botox® and Dermal Fillers — These services lift and accentuate your cheeks, and smooth frown lines, furrows between your brows, and “crow’s feet.” They also can conceal lip lines and lines around your mouth.
- Restorative Dentistry — Tooth fillings, root canals, as well as dental crowns and bridges can fix a hurt smile while preserving its natural appearance as well as brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment — We will go out of our way to give you quick relief for your unexpected and undesirable dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants — For a long-term investment in your dental health and to restore your natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- Oral Surgery — We can remove teeth to relieve problems or to prepare for other treatments, such as orthodontic care.
You might be among the many people who experience dental anxiety if it is difficult for you to stay up to date with regular dentist visits for cleanings and exams. Our caring, experienced personnel can give relief with dental sedation choices to soothe any kind of nerves you have concerning treatment.
To make your dental care much more economical, you have flexible payment options including cash, checks, credit cards, third-party financing with CareCredit. We also accept many dental insurance plans and our own in-office membership plan if you don’t have insurance.